Sunday, November 1, 2009

Size/ Motives/ Colors/ Custom Made

Bismillah ar-rahman ar-rahim

The salah-covers and skirts come all in the same size.
I was trying my standart size on different women between 1,65m and 1,80m hight (more or less all slim) and mashallah it was fitting all of them. If it is to loose around the head you can sew it with a few stiches more tight. I will send some sewing thread along.

You can choose between the following motives:

-Allah-stitchery small chest hight
-Allah-sequined medium hand hight
-Stars
-Floral-Design

Since I sew all the salah-clothing myself it is no problem to manufacture special sizes or special stitchery-wishes. Please contact me.

If you choose standart size you can choose motive and color as you like and can return it within 14 days, without giving any reason. But please understand that for custom made salah-clothing the right of return is only provided, if the clothing is defect.