Sunday, November 1, 2009

Privacy policy

Bismillah ar-rahman ar-rahim

I recognize that I must maintain and use customer information responsibly. The information collected is used to help me respond to customer inquiries, send emails about sales, events and surveys and/or ship and bill orders. The information also helps me in determining what products appeal to our customers so we can better merchandise our site.

Use of information

I may use customer information for marketing and promotional purposes. Each promotional email I send comes with a link that enables our customers to unsubscribe or remove themselves from the mailing list. I do not sell or hand over customer information to any outside company or third party.

I maintain strict policies to assure that customer information in my computer system and files is protected.