Sunday, November 1, 2009

Order, Pay, Receive

Bismillah ar-rahman ar-rahim

Please send your maximum Order of five items via e-mail to:
lameesalquds@yahoo.com

Your E-Mail should contain Number of items, color, which stitchery you wish (if any) and your compleate address. Please let me know if the shipping-address is different to the billing address. You can write me in English or German.
Here is how the e-mail should look like:

Salamu alaikum,

I would like to order:

1 salah-cover in purple with silver floral-design stitchery
1 salah-skirt in purple

please send it to:

Fatima Soandso
Abubakr road 5
Jeddah 21422
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

This is also the billing-address
Thank you.

Wassalam,
Fatima

After receiving your E-Mail I will send you the bank details. If I have the items already made I will send it to you immediately after receiving the money. If I still have to sew it, I try to sew it within two weeks after receiving the money and than send it to you. If it will take longer, I will notify you.